Upcoming talks in London are:
Saturday, May 6th, 2017
- Kendra Ansley – Burma.
- André Brugiroux – The Earth is but one country.
Saturday, June 3th, 2017
- Paul Hughes – Rare Escapes – Adventures nearby.
Duncan Gough – Travelling in Spain & how to write about your travels.
See London Meeting Programme for futher details.
Upcoming talks in Chester are:
- Saturday May 20th 2017
- Barbara Brooks: A Gap Year Round the World.
- Heather Lannin: Travel to Sierra Leone – the Working Heart of Africa.
- Saturday July 15th 2017
- David Redford: “Glimpses of the Nile -and echoes of the great explorers”
- Pat Jones: “Mongolia including the Naadam Festival”
See chesterglobetrotters.co.uk for futher details.
The next meeting is on May 26th 2017 at Old York Tower, 85 The Esplanade ( corner of the Esplanade & Church St.) – two blocks east of the Union station.
See https://globetrotters.co.uk/local-meetings/toronto-ca.html for details