If you would like to get involved in the running of the club, please let us know, you do not need to live in London or even the UK, as it is possible to take part by email, Zoom, etc.
The current officials of the club are as follows.
The Globetrotters Club Officers
- Founder: Norman D Ford (1921 – 2009)
- President: John Pilkington
- Vice President: John Ainsworth, Rene Richards, Carol Simonson, John Batchelor, Richard Snailham, Tanis Jordan, Martin Jordan, Malcolm Keir, Hilary Bradt, Arthur Frommer, Sue Learoyd, Gill Ward, Matt Doughty, Paul Woodward, Kevin Brackley, Jacqui Trotter.
- Directors of Globetrotters Club Ltd: John Pannell, Francesca Jaggs
- Committee members: Kevin Brackley, Paul Roberts, Francesca Jaggs, Gavin Fernandes, John Pannell, Catherine Finnamore, Mary Fogarty, Doreen Tayler.
- Chair: Francesca Jaggs.
- Treasurer: John Pannell.
- Membership Secretary: Catherine Finnamore.
- Website: Paul Roberts.
- Editor of Globe newsletter: Gavin A Fernandes.
- London Meetings: Mary Fogarty, Paul Roberts.
- Toronto Meeting: Svatka Hermaneck and Bruce Weber.
- Chester Meeting: Hanna Bastiaansen, Eve Macpherson.
For legal reasons, the Canadian Branch is known as Toronto GTs