The Globetrotters Club is the travel club for independent travellers & travel enthusiasts of all ages and has been active for over seventy years. Club members share travelogues, travel information & experiences, hospitality and friendship. If you are looking for the ultimate travel experience, wishing to plan from first hand information, interested in travelling off the beaten track, wanting reassurance before your big trip, requiring that little push to get you started or even just daydreaming of far-flung shores, then we are sure Globetrotters is for you. Our highlights include:-
- Members located worldwide
- The club is run by travellers for travellers.
- Globe newsletter sent to all members four times a year
- eNewsletter regularly emailed to 19000+ subscribers
- Get information and advice from other members
- Local branch meetings in London, Chester and Toronto
- The club is independent and non-commercial without any affiliations
- The club is a company Limited by guarantee, our members liability is limited to £1
The Summer 2019 edition of Globe has been published featuring: News, In Memoriam , Korean DMZ, Travelling and Photography, Book winners and offers , The Club Calendar , Picture Quiz – Win a year’s Globetrotters Club membership by answering one simple question! , Discounts and Offers.
Register for our eNewsletter.
The Globetrotters Club’s eNewsletter is a dynamic, super informative look at independent travel around the world. With hints and tips, travel itineraries, and readers travel experiences.
|Enterprise Control Systems provide revolutionary solutions for RF Inhibitors||Web Design Northampton, website programming, database development, content management and ecommerce, web design Northampton|
|UK Sleepers is a professional supplier for many oak and timber products including Railway Sleepers||garage doors Kettering, Wellingborough, Northampton, Northants Electric Garage Doors UK|
|AOV, Rooflights, Smoke Vents Automatic Opening Vents||Luxury Safari|