Everyone Welcome “TRAVEL” with TORONTO GT’S
Speaking this month:
TORONTO GT’S PICNIC TORONTO ISLAND
Sun., Aug. 25; 2:30 p.m. at 3 Oneida Ave., Toronto Island
Happy Summer. And at last the flood waters are receding! Come on to the Picnic at my place–3 Oneida Ave., Toronto Island. Pot luck-manageable items. Help me to get the rowboat and canoe into the water.
at Bruce Weber’s, 3 Oneida Ave.
- Algonquin Island. Take the ferry to “Ward’s Island”
- (Get your tickets on-line to avoid line ups.)
- Pedicab, rowboat, canoe available.
- Potluck: manageable items. Picnic 2017
- …Anna’s world quiz
Mark your calendars. Future Presentations:
- Friday, Sept. 20; (tentative – Austin Zhao presents “An Excursion into North Korea”
- Friday Nov. 15;
- Friday, Jan. 17, 2020
For information on Ontario meetings, please contact Svatka : firstname.lastname@example.org or Bruce : email@example.com / tel. 416-203-0911. Meetings and travel presentations are held on the 3rd Friday in January, March, May (4th Friday), September and November at 8.00 p.m at Old York Tower, 85 The Esplanade ( corner of the Esplanade & Church St.) – two blocks east of the Union station. Public parking garage is at the foot of Church Street right next to the Old York Tower.