We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2020 Calendar competition featuring thirteen fantastic pictures by members with the calendar running from January 2020 to January 2021.
All club members* will be receiving their copy of the calendar in the post in December, extra calendars are available to buy from £4 and make great Christmas presents….
*If your membership is due this month (November 2019) or has lapsed, please renew as soon as possible to guarantee receiving your copy.
Congratulations to our winning members:
- Jan, James Davis, The Pilgrim of Brixham at anchor at sunset, The Isles of Scilly, UK
- Feb, Tony Rye, Desert Landscape, Tantan, South Morocco
- Mar, Fiona Churchill, Lilac Breasted Roller, Thebe River, Botswana
- Apr, Ritsuko Yamashita Bachmann, Canal du Vassé, Annecy, France
- May, Kim Rix, Siesta time for juvenile gorilla, Rwanda
- Jun, Suzanne McGawley, Green Sea Turtle, Tobago Cays, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Jul, Alan Palmer, The last of the head hunters – Konyak warriors singing and dancing at the Hornbill Festival, Kisama, Nagaland, India
- Aug, Julie Osbourne, Sunset at the waterhole, Nxai Pan, Botswana
- Sep, Chris Prior, Windmills, La Mancha, Spain
- Oct, Rosemary J Brown, Autumn in the Piedmont vineyards, Italy
- Nov, Dan Bachmann, Chef, Kobe, Japan
- Dec, Juliet Wragge-Morley, Aurora Borealis, Oqaatsut, Greenland
- Jan 21, Sheila Robinson, Mestia village, Svaneti, Georgia,
If you were not successful this year, please try again next year.
We have a number of extra calendars available for sale while stocks last, these can either be picked up at a London Meeting or posted to you.