Speaking this month we have:
- Members Slides : Around the world in eighty minutes.
- Liz Cooper – Ecuador: The curse of Floreana
- Zara Taylor – Albania
- Sameen Damghani = Dancing in the deserts of Iran
- Gavin Fernandes = Portraits of the Silk Road 2012
- Jacqui Trotter = Naples
- Simon Banks – ChongQing, China
- Brian Lawrence – Hippy Trail 1966/7
- Mary Fogarty – Algerian deserts: Saharawi people
- Philip Ferguson – Holy Places in India
- Sue Learoyd – Antarctica
(The order of speakers may change on the day).
London branch meetings are held at The Church of Scotland, Crown Court, behind the Fortune Theatre in Covent Garden the first Saturday of each month, unless there is a UK public holiday that weekend.
Admission costs, £3 for Members and £6.00 Non-members. You do not need to be a member to attend, and we do not sell advanced tickets, please just come on the day, the doors open at 2:15pm and the program starts around 2:30pm with each talk lasting approximately 40 minutes.
There is no London meeting in August, but we start afresh each September.