Speaking this month we have:
Four mini talks of 20 minutes each by:
- Part 1
- Barbara Brooks – Chasing the Northern Lights in Norway
- Agata Zborowska – travels in Africa
- Part 2
- Dick Curtis – “Home & Away” – a [con]fusion of Emile-Romagna and London
- Gavin Fernandes – a trip through the Baltic
- Part 3
- By tradition we follow this meeting with a New Year Party post-meeting everyone is invited to bring food and drink and participate! (We have permission from the church for you to bring wine, but beer, cider and spirits are not allowed.)
London branch meetings are held at The Church of Scotland, Crown Court, behind the Fortune Theatre in Covent Garden the first Saturday of each month, unless there is a UK public holiday that weekend.
Admission costs, £3 for Members and £6.00 Non-members. You do not need to be a member to attend, and we do not sell advanced tickets, please just come on the day, the doors open at 2:15pm and the program starts around 2:30pm with each talk lasting approximately 40 minutes.
There is no London meeting in August, but we start afresh each September.
If you would like to keep up to date with what’s happening at the Globetrotters London meetings and to be sent email reminders prior to the meeting, please sign up here.