This month we have:
- Members Slides : Around the world in eighty minutes.
10 presentations of 10 slides
This month we have a fast paced journey around the Globe..
Speaking in the first half we have
- Simon Banks – Finding a coffee in Salt Lake City
- Francesca Jaggs – Nepal (Paintings)
- David Shamash – Spanish holiday
- Deanna Annis – Sarawak
- Gavin Fernandes – Dubrovnik, Croatia
Then after the Coffee/Tea Break
- Dan Bachmann – Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Jean Chappell – Cuba
- Isabell Hennig – Around the world in 10 images
- Marion Bull – Opal mining in South Australia
- Dick Curtis – Dublin – no Molly Malone in sight
- Jacqui Trotter – Amsterdam for an evening
London branch meetings are held at The Church of Scotland, Crown Court, behind the Fortune Theatre in Covent Garden the first Saturday of each month, unless there is a UK public holiday that weekend.
Admission costs, £3 for Members and £6.00 Non-members. You do not need to be a member to attend, and we do not sell advanced tickets, please just come on the day, the doors open at 2:15pm and the program starts around 2:30pm with each talk lasting approximately 40 minutes.
There is no London meeting in August, but we start afresh each September.
If you would like to keep up to date with what’s happening at the Globetrotters London meetings and to be sent email reminders prior to the meeting, please sign up here.