Speaking this month we have:
- Members Slides : Around the world in eighty minutes. 10 presentations of 10 slides.
- Part one
- Moya Goatley — South Korea
- Zara Taylor — The other terracotta army
- Gavin Fernandes — Goa beyond the tourist season
- Barbara Brooks — Valparaiso, Chile
- Fiona Churchill — D.P.K.R (North Korea)
- Part two
- David Shamash — Holland
- Janie Butler — A day and night on the river Niger
- Liz Cooper — Madagascar
- Rob Self-Pierson — Twin towns: a taster
- Dick Curtis — Down and out in Paris
- Jacqui Trotter — Las Vegas to San Francisco
London branch meetings are held at The Church of Scotland, Crown Court, behind the Fortune Theatre in Covent Garden the first Saturday of each month, unless there is a UK public holiday that weekend.
Admission costs, £3 for Members and £6.00 Non-members. You do not need to be a member to attend, and we do not sell advanced tickets, please just come on the day, the doors open at 2:15pm and the program starts around 2:30pm with each talk lasting approximately 40 minutes.
There is no London meeting in August, but we start afresh each September.
If you would like to keep up to date with what’s happening at the Globetrotters London meetings and to be sent email reminders prior to the meeting, please sign up here.