Members Slides : Around the world in eighty minutes.
10 presentations of 10 slides
Speaking this month in a fast paced journey around the Globe we have:..
- Hilary Clark — The colours of Mexico
- Jenny Power — Stranded on St Helena
- David Shamash — Baltic Cruise
- Janie Butler — Hawaii
- Peter Hall — The trip from hell
- Mary Fogarty — Seven saints of Marrakesh: Mary’s pilgrimage
- Emily Edgell — Mongolia/New Zealand
- Cristina Lopo — Remote tribe in Thai forest: why not to get insurance
- Justyna Hellebrand — Myanmar (Burma)
- Jayesh Patel — Uzbekistan
- Hemant Amin — Coastal Odessa
- Rosemary Brown — In the Aegean: Welcoming Syrian refugees
- Simon Finnamore — Chiang Mai highlights
- Francesca Jaggs — Sri Lanka
London branch meetings are held at The Church of Scotland, Crown Court, behind the Fortune Theatre in Covent Garden the first Saturday of each month, unless there is a UK public holiday that weekend.
Admission costs, £3 for Members and £6.00 Non-members. You do not need to be a member to attend, and we do not sell advanced tickets, please just come on the day, the doors open at 2:15pm and the program starts around 2:30pm with each talk lasting between 45 – 60 minutes.
There is no London meeting in August, but we start afresh each September. If you would like to keep up to date with what’s happening at the Globetrotters London meetings and to be sent email reminders prior to the meeting, please sign up here