Members Slides : Around the world in eighty minutes.
8 presentations of 12 slides
This month we have a fast paced journey around the Globe..
- Dan Bachmann Troms (Norway)
- Agata Zborowska Peru & Brasil
- David Shamash Israel
- Doug Allen India
- Kevin Brackley KGB Museum, Tallinn, Estonia
- Brian Lawrence Morocco
- Roger Turner Lebanon
- Philip Ferguson New Zealand
- Dick Curtis My Big Fat Cretan Wedding
- Jacqui Trotter Venice or South of France
Probably the best meeting of the year and your last chance to meet up before the summer.
London branch meetings are held at The Church of Scotland, Crown Court, behind the Fortune Theatre in Covent Garden at 2.30pm the first Saturday of each month, unless there is a UK public holiday that weekend.
There is no London meeting in August, but we start afresh each September.