We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2021 Calendar competition featuring thirteen fantastic pictures by members, with the calendar running from January 2021 to January 2022.
All club members* will be receiving their copy of the calendar in the post in December, extra calendars are available to buy from £4 and make great Christmas presents….
*If your membership is due this month (November 2020) or has lapsed, please renew as soon as possible to guarantee receiving your copy.
Congratulations to our winning members:
- January 2021, Icebergs at Sunset, Disko Bay, Greenland, By Juliet Wragge-Morley
- February 2021, Castel San Michele, Dolomites, Italy, By Rosemary J Brown
- March 2021, Helmeted Guinea Fowl After the Rain, Khwai National Park, Botswana, By Zara Taylor
- April 2021, Ganvie Lake Village, Lake Nokoué, Benin, By Fiona Churchill
- May 2021, Young Gorilla in Volcanoes National Park, Virunga Mountain Chain, Rwanda, By Sylvia Pullen
- June 2021, Mostar Dive, Ottoman Bridge, Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina, By Will Linsdell
- July 2021, Howrah Flower Market, Kolkata, India, By Karsten Ilsemann
- August 2021, Bagan at the Close of Day, Bagan, Myanmar, By Mary Cottrill
- September 2021, Wodaabe Tribe Dancers, Gerewol Festival, Chad, By Tony Rye
- October 2021, Lone camel above Tarkeddid Plateau, On a trek approaching Ighil M’Goun, High Atlas Mountains, Morocco, By Alan Palmer
- November 2021, Playing the Rabala, Little Petra, Jordan, By Jan Parsons
- December 2021, Canadian Winter Magic, Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada, By Svatka Hermanek
- January 2022, Lofoten Islands, Lofoten, Norway, By Ritsuko Yamashita Bachmann
Cover: Lone camel above Tarkeddid Plateau, On a trek approaching Ighil M’Goun, High Atlas Mountains, Morocco, By Alan Palmer
If you were not successful this year, please try again next year.
We have a number of extra calendars available for sale while stocks last, these can either be picked up at a London Meeting or posted to you.