If you would like to get involved in the running of the club please let us know, you do not need to move to the London or even the UK, as it is possible to take part by post, email, Skype, etc.
The current officials of the club are as follows.
The Globetrotters Club Officers
- Founder: Norman D Ford (1921 - 2009)
- President: John Pilkington
- Vice President: John Ainsworth, Rene Richards, Mabel Garside, Vera Blowers, Carol Simonson, John Batchelor, Richard Snailham, Tanis Jordan, Martin Jordan, Malcolm Keir, Jean Clough, Hilary Bradt, Sue Learoyd, Arthur Frommer, Gill Ward, Dick Curtis, Matt Doughty
- Directors of Globetrotters Club Ltd: Kevin Brackley, Paul Woodward
- Committee members: Kevin Brackley, Paul Roberts, Jacqui Trotter, Francesca Jaggs, Paul Woodward, Gavin Fernandez
- Treasurer: Paul Woodward
- Committee Secretary: Francesca Jaggs
- Membership Secretary: Kevin Brackley
- Publicity and PR: Agata Zborowska
- Webmaster/Technical Co-ordinator: Paul Roberts
- Editor of Globe newsletter: Chloe Marshall
- Editor of eNewsletter: The Dragonfly