All current club members will be receiving their copy of the calendar in the post.
The standard of photography was again very impressive with a great variety of destinations and subjects covered, making the selection process all the more difficult.
Thirteen pictures by members have been selected with the calendar running December 2016 to December 2017, congratulations to:
- Zara Taylor It’s a hard life being Ursus Maritimus polar ice sheet, 82 degrees north
- Keith MacIntosh Bridge across the Tsarap Chu Zanskar, India
- Mary Cottrill Holy man Pushkar, India
- Juliet Wragge-Morley Nasir al-Mulk Mosque Shiraz, Iran
- Dan Bachmann Traditional gassho-zukuri farmhouses Shirakawa-go, Japan
- Eric Camplin Kyoto Gyoen National Garden Kyoto, Japan
- Fiona Churchill Separating the mares from the foals Hogna Khan, Mongolia
- Michael Round Fulidhoo Island Sunset Maldives
- Tony Ord Bringing the cattle home Bagan, Burma
- Michael Ansley Bridge over the River Tiber Rome, Italy
- Alan Palmer Floating gently down the Brahmaputra River Assam, India
- Karsten Ilsemann Pilgrims, Larung Gar, Seda Sichuan, China
- Tony Rye Reflection in a lake Aksai Chin, China
If you were not successful this year, we plan to do a calendar again every year.
We have a number of extras available for sale while stocks last, these can either be picked up at a London Meeting or posted to you at the prices below (to order more than 1 calendar click “add to cart” and then adjust the quantity or continue to add other mailing destinations).
|2017 Calendar (Collection at London Meeting)||£4.00 each|
|2017 Calendar with Royal Mail 2nd Class Mainland UK this includes the Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.||£4.55 each|
|2017 Calendar with Royal Mail European Standard, 3 to 5 working days||£5.52 each|
|2017 Calendar with Royal Mail International Standard, 5 to 7 days||£6.25 each|