Members Slides : Around the world in eighty minutes.
8 presentations of 12 slides
This month we have a fast paced journey around the Globe..
Probably the best meeting of the year and your last chance to meet up before the summer.
- Kevin Brackley – Signs in India
- Sue Learoyd- In Memory of Jean Clough
- Tony Annis – Tony’s Tasty Travelling Times
- Janie Butler – Tabaski-In the desert with theTuaregs
- Dick Curtis – Nepal – less the trekking !
- Jacqui Trotter – Venice & Verona via Paris
- Phil Fergusson – Bolivia
- Sylvia Pullen – Around Rwanda by Bus
- John Pannell – Trans Siberian journey
- Neil Harris – Harbin Ice Festival
Hope all of you remember we are organising picnic in Regent’s Park this Sunday 8th of July 12:00 – ‘Globies in the Park’!
Bring your own food and drink to enjoy the sunshine, hopefully!
If it is raining or too wet we plan to go to the Wetherspoons pub by Baker Street Station.. the Metropolitan Bar around 12.30
Map attached below
London branch meetings are held at The Church of Scotland, Crown Court, behind the Fortune Theatre in Covent Garden at 2.30pm the first Saturday of each month, unless there is a UK public holiday that weekend.
There is no London meeting in August, but we start afresh each September.